Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think he just gets the shite kicked out of him in every game he’s that good he scares teams.

Most of his injuries look to be the wear and tear soft tissue stuff you can do to yourself, although getting kicked doesn't help. The good news is the previous hamstring injuries have seen him back playing in under 3 weeks. Maybe this is a more serious grade and/or he is taking longer to recover, however I would be hopeful it is a lot closer to 4 than 6 weeks.

At least he should be back for the cup final/s now.

Ake not available again tomorrow according to Pep. What is going on there??

Has barely kicked a ball but it’s not really clear what the problem is.

I wish we used the Ake money to buy Aouar. £40 million for someone who doesn’t get in our starting 11
With the benefit of hindsight, it seems like an unnecessary signing. However, no one could've predicted Dias would make such an instant impact or the resurgence of Stones. There might still come a point in the season where we're glad we bought him.

It’s a shame about Ake as I think he’ll be a real asset for us. Find the communication from the club on this a bit vague and frustrating though. Would like to know what exactly the injury is, and a timescale for his return.

Particularly as he had a really good record of almost no injuries (or long term ones at least) before. I wonder what it is, they really just say unavailable.
Could be covid related and just not back to full fitness.

It’s a shame about Ake as I think he’ll be a real asset for us. Find the communication from the club on this a bit vague and frustrating though. Would like to know what exactly the injury is, and a timescale for his return.

The journalists never seem to press for more of an explanation with Ake whereas they do with KDB and Aguero.

It sounded like he was nearly back 2 weeks ago.

The journalists never seem to press for more of an explanation with Ake whereas they do with KDB and Aguero.

It sounded like he was nearly back 2 weeks ago.
Doesn't play in red, doesn't play for England, doesn't score goals. Why would they be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.