Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced Sergio will be anything more than a bit part player for the rest of this season. I think his best days are behind him now and he'll be gone in the summer. I hope not but I suspect this last injury will have taken the last of his already limited mobility, and he has always taken a long time to play himself back to fitness. I think he will get a move to somewhere like the USA on the back of his name where he can bag goals for fun for a couple of years and earn a fortune. He's earned whatever exit he wants from this club and I'd love it if he could stay in the CFG.
He will either sign a 12mth extension (what he hopes for) or go to Miami in MLS

I'm not convinced Sergio will be anything more than a bit part player for the rest of this season. I think his best days are behind him now and he'll be gone in the summer. I hope not but I suspect this last injury will have taken the last of his already limited mobility, and he has always taken a long time to play himself back to fitness. I think he will get a move to somewhere like the USA on the back of his name where he can bag goals for fun for a couple of years and earn a fortune. He's earned whatever exit he wants from this club and I'd love it if he could stay in the CFG.

A fit Sergio can smash goals for fun he’s still one of the best don’t write him off just yet. Let’s hope he can stay fit we will need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.