Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri was subbed off immediately and headed straight down the tunnel for treatment. It's a bit different?
If city where concerned about Rodri they would not have allowed him to leave the pitch unassisted or walk down the tunnel unassisted. Pretty sure he will be fine. Looked to be just a kick on his foot and if the physio didn’t mention anything to pep then I’m sure there is nothing to worry about

If city where concerned about Rodri they would not have allowed him to leave the pitch unassisted or walk down the tunnel unassisted. Pretty sure he will be fine. Looked to be just a kick on his foot and if the physio didn’t mention anything to pep then I’m sure there is nothing to worry about
I'd like to believe that but I think Sane and certainly Kev & Kun have walked off with serious injuries in the past.

I'd like to believe that but I think Sane and certainly Kev & Kun have walked off with serious injuries in the past.
They did yes but, they didnt go down the tunnel alone looks to me like Rodri was taken off and sent for a shower The masseur guy dint even go with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.