Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the worst international break I have seen with European teams having 3 WC qualifiers each, so an extra match and there won't be 10 subs giving runs outs etc. Even though the south Americans only have 2 games, they are qualifiers and battles - especially for Argentina.

England - San Marino H 25, Albania A 28, Poland H 31 - games get harder as they go along, likely to feature in last 2
Portugal - Azerb H 24, Sebia A 27, Luxem, H 30 - hopefully rested players for the Tuesday 30th game
Germany - Iceland H 25, Romania A 28, Macedonia A 31 - 3 tricky games
Belgium - Wales H 25, Czech A 28, Belarus H 31 - KDB to do the business in the first 2 and rest for easier game?
France - Ukraine H 24, Kazakhstan A 28, Bosnia A 31 - not much scope to rest players, 3 tricky ones an lots of miles
Ukraine - France A 24, Finland H 28, Kazakhstan H 31 - Finland crucial for qualification
Spain - Greece H 25 , Georgia A 28, Kosova H 31 = FT and Rodri likely to start the first 2 after the Germany demolition.

Algeria - nothing Scheduled so far, WC qualification group stage starts June 2021

Argentina - Uruguay H 26, Brazil A 30 - two very tough games with 14 out of 18 qualifiers remaining
Brazil - Colombia A 26, Argentina H 30 - almost as bad.

City away at Everton the Sat before 1730 on 20th, and have Leicester pencilled in away sat 3rd April, likely to be live on BT Sport at 1230 :) with Vardy having a good rest.

We have no say.
They should all 'do a Messi' and retire....... until all this pandemic stuff is lifted, then they can 'do a Messi' and un-retire.

Still not convinced he was a necessity,but a fit Ake is a great versatile option to have in the squad.

Welcome back.

I think one of the reasons why Pep is trying out three at the back is because he’s trying to accommodate everyone...
Rodri
De Bruyne Gundogan Bernardo

You can’t leave any of these out of Midfield.
That leaves Forden Sterling and Marhez on the wings.

Still not convinced he was a necessity,but a fit Ake is a great versatile option to have in the squad.

Welcome back.
In fairness, it was a very different time when he signed.

We had Laporte just back from injury. Otamendi was on the way out. Stones wasn't anywhere near his best at this stage. We were still using Fernandinho back there. Garcia was a wantaway. We had minimal leadership at the back. Koulibaly wasn't being signed at any rate soon and Dias wasn't considered financially viable at the time. We also had a dicey LB situation.

Aké was a very sensible signing at the time in my books.

In fairness, it was a very different time when he signed.

We had Laporte just back from injury. Otamendi was on the way out. Stones wasn't anywhere near his best at this stage. We were still using Fernandinho back there. Garcia was a wantaway. We had minimal leadership at the back. Koulibaly wasn't being signed at any rate soon and Dias wasn't considered financially viable at the time. We also had a dicey LB situation.

Aké was a very sensible signing at the time in my books.
Fair comment,i guess being as stacked as we are now was a bonus few predicted.
Gonna be difficult to maintain a satidfactory harmony when all 4 are fit and raring to go though,youth has no chance either.

Fair comment,i guess being as stacked as we are now was a bonus few predicted.
Gonna be difficult to maintain a satidfactory harmony when all 4 are fit and raring to go though,youth has no chance either.
Well, it's a better dilemma than the one we had a year ago at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.