Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are trying to do us over, they have failed badly.

VAR is broken, but that is down to arrogance and incompetence, not corruption.

Football need to look at cricket and rugby to learn how to use VAR, they do it magnificently.
They will NEVER have the transparency of Rugby/Cricket.
It would certainly help supporters to better understand it, I don't think it would improve the incompetence/inconsistency though.
I've watched the incidents from the other night a number of times. How Cancelo was sent off, and VAR didn't overturn it, when it is clear Wellbeck initiates the first contact is just baffling. But then they use "clear and obvious" as the backup.

This not being a red card is astonishing! It's so hard to accept. And even more worrisome if you think that this maybe the way of PL organization to increase the interest next season for the title contenders. If that's their way(playing us 80-20 against in referee calls) we have really to do something.

View attachment 17287
No difference from Scholes tackle on Zabba back in the day - we all appreciate how that ended!!
The defence of "defenders knee is bent" - ludicrous. Thankfully Gundo didn't end with a bent knee - backwards!!

If they are trying to do us over, they have failed badly.

VAR is broken, but that is down to arrogance and incompetence, not corruption.

Football need to look at cricket and rugby to learn how to use VAR, they do it magnificently.
I am not sure how or why you are arguing, the last match is your latest bit of evidence.

VAR isn't broken, the corrupt cunts who control it are a different matter, VAR implemented correctly would be a major asset to football but when it is used and abused by these people then it isn't worth shit.

Can you explain how VAR failed to spot Cavani offside or the fact that Fernandez blatantly didn't touch the ball making Cavani offside by 2 yards?

Do you not remember the story of the unknown VAR controller telling the 'qualified referee' not to give us a decision, can't remember which match now but it was about a month ago.

Last edited:
This not being a red card is astonishing! It's so hard to accept. And even more worrisome if you think that this maybe the way of PL organization to increase the interest next season for the title contenders. If that's their way(playing us 80-20 against in referee calls) we have really to do something.

View attachment 17287
Peter Walton explained why it was not a red card. Its because a bent leg will not generate sufficient force to cause any serious injury. So perfectly fine. Play on.

I preferred explanation 3.2 from section 5, sub paragraph (i) from his book of bull shit excuses. I.e. "Its an optical illusion". Much more plausible.

His injury didn't look that bad when he came off. Probably hastily took him off to avoid more risks.
I think he took himself off. As soon as he hit the deck from that trip from Lallana you could see it written all over his face “right, that’s me done for the day, I’m not risking it!”

We turned to shit when he went off!

Just going off recent red cards there is no way on earth that that isn't a red card, well when I say no place on earth I meant everywhere bar the Ref and the fat **** in the VAR room, the last time I ever feel sorry for the much-maligned Fatty Moss and his tale of being ostracised, he is certainly a bought and paid for man now, anything you say Boss, thank you for letting me back btw.

The penalty was bad enough, to announce to the world that you are looking at a possible penalty then everybody gets to see the slo-mo and by god he missed the ball and took the man, definitely a pen on review, nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Cheating cunts.
And not forgetting that Lallana started his "tackle" he had both feet off the ground and came in with excessive force.

I think he took himself off. As soon as he hit the deck from that trip from Lallana you could see it written all over his face “right, that’s me done for the day, I’m not risking it!”

We turned to shit when he went off!

Yep he’s been such an important player for us, pity its took goals for many to appreciate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.