Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is lucky he is not having knee surgery today , gundy that is , no need to risk him on sunday

This not being a red card is astonishing! It's so hard to accept. And even more worrisome if you think that this maybe the way of PL organization to increase the interest next season for the title contenders. If that's their way(playing us 80-20 against in referee calls) we have really to do something.

E1sMvrZWYAYwjYB.jpg

This not being a red card is astonishing! It's so hard to accept. And even more worrisome if you think that this maybe the way of PL organization to increase the interest next season for the title contenders. If that's their way(playing us 80-20 against in referee calls) we have really to do something.

View attachment 17287
It is very hard to take considering three officials agreed it was not a red card , it is bias against us , if you know we are the big bad city for everyone how can you think that it is not in the officials minds as well to not give us a fair go

I also believe in my heart that the prem is corrupt , rotten to the core and var is a tool to do it , pigmol are laughing their tits off

It is very hard to take considering three officials agreed it was not a red card , it is bias against us , if you know we are the big bad city for everyone how can you think that it is not in the officials minds as well to not give us a fair go

I also believe in my heart that the prem is corrupt , rotten to the core and var is a tool to do it , pigmol are laughing their tits off

I think you are right we dont want to admit 100% because we love City and football. The more it happens to City the more City fans get called bitter etc.
As City fans we see it at least once every two games were as other fans see it 3 or 4 times a season.

But to us the league is bent and City have to be so much better than any other team to win the league.

Its not as bad as the Stones red card,because he was at full pelt and simply mistimed an honest challenge by millimetres.
The shithouse last night didnt have that excuse,it was avoidable and reckless.

Its destroying the game this constant inconsistency and i wouldnt blame anyone for thinking the reasons are sinister.

View attachment 17287
Just going off recent red cards there is no way on earth that that isn't a red card, well when I say no place on earth I meant everywhere bar the Ref and the fat **** in the VAR room, the last time I ever feel sorry for the much-maligned Fatty Moss and his tale of being ostracised, he is certainly a bought and paid for man now, anything you say Boss, thank you for letting me back btw.

The penalty was bad enough, to announce to the world that you are looking at a possible penalty then everybody gets to see the slo-mo and by god he missed the ball and took the man, definitely a pen on review, nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Cheating cunts.

He is lucky he is not having knee surgery today , gundy that is , no need to risk him on sunday

I doubt he'll play or many first team players, Kev might get 30 minutes but I hope Everton don't kick him and our other players like those Brighton thugs last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.