Sporting H(CL)
Palace A
Saints A (FAC)
Burnley A
CL QF first leg
The Cult H
CL QF second leg
Wolves A
Wolves is also the weekend of the FA Cup Semi Final. Potentially 4 consecutive games against Liverpool **shudders**

Played him against fucking Peterborough now he’s gonna miss one of the most important parts of the season
Not only that but he has been played relentlessly for 18 months and misses the most important part of the season. Big loss even if his form has dipped a bit but I suppose it is an area we have reasonable cover.

Steffen and Ake are obvious back ups.

Dias is a blow but I actually thought he could do with a week off as his form had slipped…not 5 weeks obviously!

Laporte and Stones The Centurions!

Flapping already, we only have a 50+ capped England international to replace him or at a pinch we go to three at the back with Walker and play a 343. We pretty much play with two at the back anyway so a minor tweak shouldn't be a problem

It can, but surely you accept it's quite a bit more likely to happen in your 6th start in 28 days on a below standard pitch.

Nevermind it's a game we would have won easily without him.
Hindsight's a wonderful thing ;)

Hopefully Dias will be back after the international break. Assuming Ake won't be out for as long, so we should be fine with Stones & Laporte as long as we don't get any further injuries.

I trust Stones and Laporte. I’m not sure I trust them physically for the challenge ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.