Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aymeric Laporte and Fernandinho will be assessed tomorrow ahead of West Ham, with both players 'in treatment today', confirms Pep Guardiola.

Pep Guardiola: "I said many times, we have to handle these absences. If it was many months, a big problem but one or two games... We saw against Wolves, we get through." [via
@_joebray
]

Its good to hear neither Laporte or Dinho are out. They will be assessed tomorrow.

Laporte is key.

Not sure what to make of this, posted 20 mins ago, strange if you are out for the season?
Aymeric Laporte @Laporte

Another top result from the team Proud of the guys. Let's finish strong Come on City !
Sorry, have I missed something? Even if he's out injured, wouldn't you expect him to be cheering on his team mates?

Reactions: kun
I'm presuming with his statement about laporte and dinho that ake is fit
Surely a risk worth taking ake and laporte/ dinho 45 mins each

If Dinho and Laporte are injured, what are our CB options apart from Ake. Also isn't Ake struggling with an injury as well?

We just need to get through Sunday with 3 points, the risk is absolutely worth taking.
Not convinced it is. We actually just need to get through Villa with 3 points and, if giving them all a week means they’re all available, so be it. I would rather play with a couple of the academy lads, who’ve been winning almost every week, than play with injured players this week, lose the game, and have them all unavailable for next week.

Not convinced it is. We actually just need to get through Villa with 3 points and, if giving them all a week means they’re all available, so be it. I would rather play with a couple of the academy lads, who’ve been winning almost every week, than play with injured players this week, lose the game, and have them all unavailable for next week.
Hammers is the harder game of the two , patch them up for this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.