Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not convinced it is. We actually just need to get through Villa with 3 points and, if giving them all a week means they’re all available, so be it. I would rather play with a couple of the academy lads, who’ve been winning almost every week, than play with injured players this week, lose the game, and have them all unavailable for next week.
Sunday is the toughest game and we just need to get it done. If we win Sunday it’s over, Liverpool will make a load of changes for Tuesday (Klopp has confirmed it) and will stop chasing us.

Sunday is the toughest game and we just need to get it done. If we win Sunday it’s over, Liverpool will make a load of changes for Tuesday (Klopp has confirmed it) and will stop chasing us.
Not convinced it’ll be that easy with a half fit defence if they’ve got Antonio and Bowen running at them, that’s all.

Not convinced it is. We actually just need to get through Villa with 3 points and, if giving them all a week means they’re all available, so be it. I would rather play with a couple of the academy lads, who’ve been winning almost every week, than play with injured players this week, lose the game, and have them all unavailable for next week.
I get where you're coming from but another week won't guarantee they're any fitter for Villa, it could also make it more of a pressure cooker situation than it may warrant otherwise. Play anyone who's fit enough this Sunday and let the chips fall where they may.

Not convinced it’ll be that easy with a half fit defence if they’ve got Antonio and Bowen running at them, that’s all.
If we play academy lads we’re likely to lose Sunday and that means we need to win and and may need to win by a few against Villa.

We just need to get through Sunday with 3 points, the risk is absolutely worth taking.
Pep seemed happy to take the risk in the CL when it was 5 subs. With only 3 available it’s a different story. He can’t risk using up two defensive subs early on when we might need attacking subs later in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.