Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Walker reached that stage/age where he’ll keep picking up injuries?

He’s played a lot of football for us since he signed and maybe will need to be managed to get another couple seasons?

Hopefully he comes back strong.
Sounds like this injury is an abdominal one. It was very avoidable if he'd have played ball instead of man.

I'd be MUCH more concerned if it was ankle again as it would mean he had a big ligament issue there

Has Walker reached that stage/age where he’ll keep picking up injuries?

He’s played a lot of football for us since he signed and maybe will need to be managed to get another couple seasons?

Hopefully he comes back strong.
I’m afraid he might have. He’s a top class full back but it is (was) his extraordinary athleticism that took him from being top class to being world class.

He’s not looked quite his usual self all season, perhaps Father Time has caught up with him

I’m afraid he might have. He’s a top class full back but it is (was) his extraordinary athleticism that took him from being top class to being world class.

He’s not looked quite his usual self all season, perhaps Father Time has caught up with him
Hopefully he can get consistently fit again. But it is always a problem with players whose main asset is physicality and pace when they top 30 and start slowing down. Kyle without the blinding pace is not a good enough technical player for us and I’m sure the club are watching this very closely.

I think the signs have been there over the past 12 months that he was on the decline......hopefully it isn't a steep one.I thought a top class Right Back was a necessity in the summer,but we obviously didn't go down that route.
Thankfully,and maybe he is the reason why......but young Lewis looks like he could be the real real.

Get well soon Kyle,

It’s probably my memory playing tricks but it seems that the English players get injured more than the non English players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.