Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Craig Said it was a good tackle and Can got the ball.

You see Craig, me trying to tell you it wasn't a good tackle and keep referring back to your comment, it pissed me off as everyone apart from you thought it was a shit tackle.

Unless you was wumming?
You do realise you could break someone’s leg and it still be a good tackle don’t you? Nedum did it once for us and won the ball. Just because Haaland hurt his ankle doesn’t mean it was a bad tackle. It’s supposed to be a physical sport. Foul at worse but making out an ex scouser deliberately tried to nail him is just bullshit. He slid, got the ball and caught Erling in his follow through which happens in most slide tackles.

Last edited:
You do realise you could break someone’s leg and it still be a good tackle don’t you? Nedum did it once for us and won the ball. Just because Haaland hurt his ankle doesn’t mean it was a bad tackle. It’s supposed to be a physical sport. Foul at worse but making out and ex scouser deliberately tried to nail him is just bullshit. He slid, got the ball and caught Erling in his follow through which happens in most slide tackles.
Haaland didn't hurt his ankle, Can did.

Any injury new guys? I'm perilously close to being relegated from the 'guess the score compy' table.
Pep‘s next press conference is tomorrow. That’s your best bet for injury news.

Such as Kyle and Kalvin are much better, but are not ready and he isn’t sure whether they will make the World Cup.

Before moving on to say 4-5 players have niggles and he will wait to see how training goes to see if they are fit.

Will Haaland play? I don’t know. We wait for training later.

Thanks Pep.

I thought at the time it was a scissor tackle and should have been a bloody red.
It was very forceful. Think he knew what he was doing. Make a solid looking challenge, get a bit of the ball and if I catch Haaland on the way through even better. Think the refs need to protect the players more. It deserved a booking at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.