Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official website says he's out on wednesday and still being assessed

There was nothing said there to give any glimmer of hope that its not a bad one
Exactly how I see it too. Ruling him out Wednesday and been assessed, If their was any significant damage I think this statement wouldn't of been put out.

It's not Sod's law - this is what happens when players are playing tough games every 3 days. That is exactly why Pep has had to rotate the squad
Don’t entirely agree with your rotation comment. Phil Foden is 20 years old and could play every day of the week. Yes for players who are pushing 30 I agree but these guys are athletes and with a max 10 games left you play your best 11. This is how you retain the fluidity where players can make blind passes knowing that a player will be there to receive the ball. Eddy does it all the time. I think all this bollocks about rest is turning footballers into snowflakes. There already holding their faces every time a strong tackle goes on. Let’s stop with this molly codling. Cmon city let’s get the job and less of the brain farts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.