Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. Aquero tweeted he had a muscle tear a few days after the injury. Have the club at any time confirmed what his injury actually was?

oakiecokie said:
I`m just hoping the info wasn`t passed onto SB from Bobby !! The last time he gave us hope,he claimed that Micah would only be out for 2-3 weeks !!

‏@StuBrennanMEN
Those asking whether Aguero news is true - it came direct from Mancini today. So if it isn't true, it's Roberto's fault!

unexpected item said:
oakiecokie said:
I`m just hoping the info wasn`t passed onto SB from Bobby !! The last time he gave us hope,he claimed that Micah would only be out for 2-3 weeks !!

‏@StuBrennanMEN
Those asking whether Aguero news is true - it came direct from Mancini today. So if it isn't true, it's Roberto's fault!

Mancini Out!

unexpected item said:
oakiecokie said:

‏@StuBrennanMEN

Aarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.We`re doomed !

Roberto Mancini has confirmed Sergio Aguero faces at least another week out.

The City striker injured his hamstring during the 3-0 win over Stoke on New Year’s Day and has been receiving intensive treatment ever since but he has been ruled out of Sunday’s trip to Arsenal.

“Sergio won’t be available for at least another week,” said Mancini. “He should make the game against Fulham but we won’t risk him against Arsenal. He should be ready by next weekend.”

There was better news about Aleksandar Kolarov who the City boss confirmed is available for the trip to the Emirates Stadium.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/January/Aguero-injury-update" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... ury-update</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.