Ins and Outs 2022-2023

It doesn’t because it doesn’t include the ones after the reporting period hence the difference between the media figures and the figures in the accounts tho there will also be down to people in the media not knowing the full details

Jesus Christ. I cannot make this more simple for you.

Just read the fucking image that I posted 3 days ago.

If you really want to keep arguing that this part of City's official accounts titled "events after the reporting date" doesn't include transfers after the reporting date that it specifically lists then be my guest, but don't reply to me with it. I'm not wasting more time because you can't read.
1668198430924.png

Jesus Christ. I cannot make this more simple for you.

Just read the fucking image that I posted 3 days ago.

If you really want to keep arguing that this part of City's official accounts titled "events after the reporting date" doesn't include transfers after the reporting date that it specifically lists then be my guest, but don't reply to me with it. I'm not wasting more time because you can't read.
View attachment 60712
I was referring to the post that said that we should believe everything in the media because our net spend figures are very different to those in the accounts. I am saying that because the accounts do not include all the summer transfers as some happened after the reporting period

I was referring to the post that said that we should believe everything in the media because our net spend figures are very different to those in the accounts. I am saying that because the accounts do not include all the summer transfers as some happened after the reporting period

Is this a joke post?

You cannot still be talking about the accounts not including the summer transfers after I posted an image detailing the net spend of this summers transfers from the club's own accounts.

What part of this incredible simple thing are you not getting?

1)The image is from the club's official accounts.

2) It details the net cost of summer 2022 transfers WHO IT LISTS BY NAME, +£35m.

3) That's different to the widely reported fees for these same players, +£70m.

4) I say this is why we can't rely on newspapers.

Tell me where you're getting stuck.

Is this a joke post?

You cannot still be talking about the accounts not including the summer transfers after I posted an image detailing the net spend of this summers transfers from the club's own accounts.

What part of this incredible simple thing are you not getting?

1)The image is from the club's official accounts.

2) It details the net cost of summer 2022 transfers WHO IT LISTS BY NAME, +£35m.

3) That's different to the widely reported fees for these same players, +£70m.

4) I say this is why we can't rely on newspapers.

Tell me where you're getting stuck.
Don’t get so aggressive and insulting. Maybe we are miss understanding each other and maybe I am not being clear but I really don’t understand what your problem is and what your not getting. The media reports of our transfers in the summer include the whole transfer window including those that took place after the reporting period and are therefore mentioned in the accounts as happening after the reporting period but not included financially in the accounts and therefore will explain a large amount of the difference between what the media report in our transfers and what’s reported in the accounts. I am sure though the media do not know the full details and different parts of the media will report them differently also but the main difference between our + 35 and + 70 million in transfer figures is not down to the media not knowing but the different transfers included in those figures.

I haven’t checked the wording exactly so I cannot say which transfers where not included but I can if you would like

Can we have a transfer tracker (with fees paid/received), including academy, fringe/CFG loan players? Feel free to add/edit

Ins

Haaland - £51m
Ortega - free

Phillips - £42m
Gomez - £11m
Akanji - £15.1m

Outs

Fernandinho - free
Bazunu - £12m
Egan-Riley - £0.45m
Harwood-Bellis - loan
Itakura - £4.2m
Trafford - loan
Lavia - £14m
Porro - £7.65m
Jesus - £45m
Gyabi - £5m
Braaf - free
T Doyle - loan
C Doyle - loan
Sterling - £50m
Fiorini - loan
Odurah - free
Steffen - loan
Zinchenko - £32m
Muric - £3m
Couto - loan
Arzani - free
Slicker - loan
P Moreno - free
Herrera - loan
McAtee - loan
Tedic - loan
Bustos - loan
Kayky - loan
Ferrarasi - loan
Barrington - £0.5m
Kabore - loan
Delap - loan
Edozie - £10m
Larios - £6m
Paleversa - loan
M Moreno - free
Gomes - free
Stevanovic - loan
Talk about great business

Haaland - £51m
Ortega - free
Akanji - £15.1m
Alvarez - £14.1m

Julian Alvarez off to Madrid like Sergio and Dave

To be fair, he would be the fourth youngster in a few years to leave us for a big European club as soon as the interest comes in. I wouldn't be at all surprised. Like Torres, Garcia and Sane, it's hardly a stretch to say that the promise of more minutes and a more familiar culture would be tempting to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.