ins/outs

If Ade stays the fee is already arranged at £16 million so we wont be bargining nothing.
Carlos can go for me, been winding me up for months with his greedy play

Tevez is a genuine world-class player and a match winner. I'll be gutted if he goes. Whatever it takes to keep him for me.

those who are out on loan will be shifted for good if poss!
Shay will leave.
Tevez (i think) depends on Champ Lge!

If wolves are relegated then Hennesey might come in!

We should get the Sunderland keeper if Shay leaves.

He may have let 5 in against us but he had a blinder on the day and from seeing him a few times looks pretty good.

At the end of last season, based on his unparalleled work rate and on his goals, Carlos Tevez was my favourite City player. I even wanted to call our new puppy Tevez but my wife would not agree.

However, early this season, I began to have serious doubts about the genuineness of his commitment to the team, mainly because of his attitude to most of Roberto Mancini's summer acquisitions, particularly Mario Balotelli. Before Jose Mourinho took Emmanuel Adebayor to Real Madrid, I began to wonder whether I had too readily accepted the idea that, if Tevez and Adebayor could not play together, the fault must lie with the latter. By the time Tevez put in his transfer request, I would have been happy to see him sold and replaced by Sergio Aguero, together with Edin Dzeko whose purchase was impending anyway. But, for all my negative feelings about Tevez, I still never imagined how strong was his first instinct to see other strikers as his rivals. As far as I am concerned, there can be no more damning statistic than the fact that Tevez has passed just half a dozen times in total to Dzeko in the Premier League games against Wolves, Birmingham, Manchester United, West Brom, Fulham and Liverpool (source: Guardian Chalkboard). If Tevez does not think he can score himself, he almost always passes in the expectation of a return pass, with Silva being the player under most pressure to pass (back) to him. Irrespective of Champions League qualification and of the identity of the manager next season, Manchester City's prospects of moving on to the next level as a team depend critically on the transfer of Tevez during the summer. Only after he has departed will Silva truly realise his potential in what Roberto Mancini has recently described as the pivotal role of 'trequartista'.

By the way, our previous dog was called Dyson, after Jack Dyson. Some Bluemooners will be able to work out how long I have supported City.

Given, Jo, Logan, Vidal, Nielson, Bridge, Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Caicedo, Gonzalez and Bellemy will all definitely leave.

Then there are players like tevez, Dzeko, Nedum, Vieira, swp who might also leave.

We will probably only sign 4 maybe 5 players, a backup keeper, Left back, winger, creative midfielder and a striker.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Given, Jo, Logan, Vidal, Nielson, Bridge, Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Caicedo, Gonzalez and Bellemy will all definitely leave.

Then there are players like tevez, Dzeko, Nedum, Vieira, swp who might also leave.

We will probably only sign 4 maybe 5 players, a backup keeper, Left back, winger, creative midfielder and a striker.
LOL,you think we will sell Dzeko,wtf!?!? Why the feck would we sell such a great player like Dzeko after only havin him a few months? Jesus...
Tevez can do one by all means,selfish little greedy fkr!

Dzeko is going nowhere.

Tevez is all but gone I think. Really wish he would grow a pair and fuck off that agent and settle.

Sanchez in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.