ins/outs

BlueCityfan said:
camelcoat said:
I can see Adam Johnson, Tevez leaving for definite.

Are you stupid?????????

Been suggested he has handed in a transfer request. Not that it's solid information or not. Just don't see him fitting into any of Mancini's long term plans.

BlueCityfan said:
camelcoat said:
I can see Adam Johnson, Tevez leaving for definite.

Are you stupid?????????

AJ's body language speaks volumes at the moment, I could see Liverpool coming in for him and him wanting to leave. For me his best games have been coming on in the last 30m. At the moment he is at best an impact sub a bit like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. If we get Sanchez then it is very unlikely AJ will be in the starting 11 for the important games

AJ :s body language? Cmon..he was fantastic against Sunderland and after that he had a few quiet games where he tried his best.

But had a long-term injury and he is english. I dont see why he would want to move somewhere else....he wont find a better english club.

BlueCityfan said:
AJ :s body language? Cmon..he was fantastic against Sunderland and after that he had a few quiet games where he tried his best.

But had a long-term injury and he is english. I dont see why he would want to move somewhere else....he wont find a better english club.

I do not want him to leave and think he has a big future at the club if he wants to stay but he does need to improve. I think if we get a big offer for him Mancini would take it.

We're all kidding ourselves if we think that teams will be willing to pay money for the majority of our cast-offs. Elano, Bianchi, Petrov, Corradi, Bojinov, Garrido, Mpenza, Geovanni, Benjani. We didn't get a single penny for any of these and people think we'll get £5m for Jo?

kennycar said:
We're all kidding ourselves if we think that teams will be willing to pay money for the majority of our cast-offs. Elano, Bianchi, Petrov, Corradi, Bojinov, Garrido, Mpenza, Geovanni, Benjani. We didn't get a single penny for any of these and people think we'll get £5m for Jo?

I would take 1 mill for Jo as long as he is gone

Mad 4 It said:
kennycar said:

He probably won't be gone, many will just do a Danny Mills and see out their contracts. And we won't get 1 mil.

kennycar said:
Mad 4 It said:
He probably won't be gone, many will just do a Danny Mills and see out their contracts. And we won't get 1 mil.

Who else do you see riding out their contracts

Mad 4 It said:
kennycar said:

Caicedo has a year left, probably a year on loan. Jo and SWP, the same. Bridge, Bellamy, RSC, 2 years. Sometimes the club let players leave their contracts a year early, I guess it's cheaper and less hassle sometimes.

kennycar said:
Mad 4 It said:
Caicedo has a year left, probably a year on loan. Jo and SWP, the same. Bridge, Bellamy, RSC, 2 years. Sometimes the club let players leave their contracts a year early, I guess it's cheaper and less hassle sometimes.

We should be able to get a couple of mill for each of those, not much but if we sell 5 for around £2m each it's £10m. Plus they've got to average £75k/week each at least (shocking!!) so all 6 leaving gives us almost £25m saved on wages over a year (even more shocking!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.