1 adeybayor
2 santa cruz
3 bellamy
4 given
5 onouha
6 bridge
7 caciedo
8 tevez
and possibles 1 swp.. 2 richards 3 jo...So a fair bit of monies to come in for the fair play rules..no wonder we didnt collect any monies last season..

and in i would say 4 and a goalie...

1 full back.. 2 centre half 3 midfielder 4 striker and then the goalie..and maybe a seedorf or pirlo if viera decides on not another season...we may even need another striker with jo going,as we will only have balo and dzeko,deffo need 4,if in champs league,thats how spurs got found out..

That then hopefully is the end of these 5 maybe 6 players in at a time...its good news that are squad is only like in there mid to early 20s most of them,and will have a good 5,6 together hopefully...

Mancini Out ===> Tevez stays & Bellamy return

Ade, Jo & RSC Out===> No strikers In we have enough.

Ned,Bridge ====> Bastos or Jose Enrique In

Given Out ====> Experienced GK In

INS.

Loach
Hummels
Coentrao
Sahin
Nasri
Hulk

OUTS.

Given
Gonzalez
Logan
Vidal
Onouha
Bridge
Jo
Tevez
Adebayor
Santa Cruz

In
Goalie: Loach
RB: Daniel Schwaab
LB: Alvaro Perreira
AM/Winger: Sanchez
Winger/Srtriker: Hulk

Sell Kolo. Tevez, SWP Plus all Loanies
Stasrting 11
..................................Hart...................................
..Schwaab.........Micah.........Kompany........Perreira..
........................Yaya..........DeJong.............................
............Hulk..............Silva...........Sanchez..................
...............................Dzeko...............................

2nd

..........................Loach....................................
Zab.......Boateng...Lescott.........Kolarov
................Barry......,,,,,..Milner........................
.......Assulin...........MJ...........AJ............
......................Balotelli..................

This team will challenge for the League (Probably win it), make the Champions League Semis, win the FA and Carling Cups/

sir malcom said:
This summer for me i think Carlos will be leaving us sadly,but think we have a nice bargaining chip with Ade over at Madrid.

Yeah i agree, i think in his mind he's already gone

Bellers_a_hero said:
tevezskeen said:
IN

Eto'o £26m
Wilshere £40m

Lukaku £18m
Mignolet £5m
Agger £6m

OUT

Given £3.5m
Onuoha £4m
Tevez £40m
Jo £5m
Barry £10m
Logan £1m
Vidal £1m
Santa Cruz £4m
Taylor £1m
Nielsen £1m
Gonzalez £500k
Caicedo £4m

Why would we want Eto'o? Why not go for the young players who have already made a name for themselves but don't have such a price tag that someone like Eto'o would have - such as Sergio Aguero from Athletico Madrid (the son-in-law of maradona) or Pato, a 20 year old who's made his name at AC Milan? If Tevez wants to go to Italy surely he's going to go to AC or Inter?
Wilshere has also stated on his twitter that he has no intentions of leaving Arsenal in the near future and loves the club!

Can't see Gaz Baz leaving City either this summer? He was one of the players who sacrificed almost everything to come to City, and don't know who would want him at the moment with all the rubbish press about the England captaincy... if he puts in more displays like he did in the semi (which he has done quite a bit this season) he will be staying with City.

All the others I pretty much agree with on the "Outs" but I really don't think we'll get £40 million for Carlitos!

Wasn't it Agger who got released at the end of last season for liverpool, and had no club until Hodgson came in? He's a decent player!

Eto'o because he has scored 20/30 goals a season every season wherever he has been.

Fair enough Wilshere won't come, get Nasri or Modric instead.

Barry has been awful all season, and would be replaced by the midfielders above.

£40m for Tevez is cheap in perspective to Carroll, Torres, Ronaldo etc.

Agger wasn't released, it was Aurelio.

- regardless if tevez goes or not ( he may not go )I think we need a striker, I would like us to sign a young upcoming one who wants to prove himself and wont be under huge pressure like Dzeko ( An A.J type signing )
- I think we should cheekily go in for Drogba
- Sergio Aguerro should at least be on the shopping list
- If we get C.L I believe Wesley Sneijder will be playing in sky blue next season
- an experienced goal keeper
- A decent LB ( does one exsist at the moment that we could realistically get? )
- bring back weiss
- make bids for all of Evertons best players

terry_phealens_mum said:
- regardless if tevez goes or not ( he may not go )I think we need a striker, I would like us to sign a young upcoming one who wants to prove himself and wont be under huge pressure like Dzeko ( An A.J type signing )
- If we get C.L I believe Wesley Sneijder will be playing in sky blue next season
- A decent LB ( does one exsist at the moment that we could realistically get? )
- bring back weiss

Alvaro Pereira

Dax777 said:
terry_phealens_mum said:
- bring back weiss

Alvaro Pereira

Back-up for Kolarov? Certainly not an improvment on Kola i think?

Coentrao and Sissokho are realistic targets too.

Hart/Taylor
Richards/New Right back
Kompany/Toure
Lescott/Boetang
Kolorov/Zab

NDJ/ New holding midfield player
Barry/New left sided midfield player
Yaya/Milner
Silva / AJ

Dzeko/Balotelli
New striker to replace Tevez.

Thats a squad of 22 players, three new signings, 4 if Tevez leaves. The remaining three players to the academy players so that we have 4 homegrown players to meet UEFA criteria if MJ recovers he will be one, if SWP stays that will be 2.

This could be complete bollocks and pure specualtion on my part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.