Insanity work-out

Kippax.

FOREVER REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN. Sue Clark xxx
Right guys and gals, really wanted to share this with you all. I started to get out of shape and really started to get pissed off in the way my body was going. In my earlier days I ran for Lancashire and played football at semi pro level and always in good shape. I met her indoors and as in any other relationship the time training was getting less and less as i wanted to see her. So from training 6 times a week it went down to Monday night football which at first seemed to be ok. I never really noticed a change in my overall appearance but it hit home when I got back home from my holidays and looked at the pictures. I was a bit of a shock to the system and really put things into perception. Did I want to carry on like this or did I want to at 33 do something about it?.

Its weird how it happened and how I got to know about Insanity as I never heard or seen it before. I used to drink about 4 cans a larger a night, which to most is not a lot but gets me merry. anyway after a few largers and falling a sleep feeling sorry for my self I woke up about 1am in the morning in front of the TV and Insanity was on, I think it was Sky Sports 4 the channel was, you know when the programs go off and they replace it with shopping channels. I woke and got hooked straight away it was telling me that its not to late to start to get the body most people want and showing me instances in where people lost loads of weight in 60 days!... Now to me most of the time I watch this type of adverts I think what a load of bull shit, but for some reason this planted a seed in my brain. I recored the advert as it was late at night and went to bed.
A coulpe of days later I re watched the advert again, again I was hooked so i decided to ring the number up. I bought in to it all and purchased the stuff. Now its not cheap, it cost me £200 which included the DVD box set and a rubber mat. But I looked at it this way, its 4 months of gym membership that I have joined in the past but never really been to as I get pissed off with how busy they are when i can go.

Now about insanity, It a 60 day work-out video and it claims that you can see results in 60 days seems impossible, but I promise you it works. It a 30-40 min work out each night at home, my living room is not the biggest and i can do it in that. I started at a weight of 12 stone 3", now and in 5 weeks im down to 10 stone 9" and my body is looking like i was when i was 21. If you do it each night you will see the results.

Heres the add i saw, see what you think......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJByaShr_nA[/youtube]

any questions please ask away.

I have a question.

Why didn't you just torrent it, like most of us Insanity graduates did?

Did this last year only managed 45 days due to circumstances. I found it bloody hard when I got onto the second phase when the sessions last nearly an hour, I felt fitter but I didn't do the diet so didn't lose much weight. Still do the odd session at work with a few of the lads, such a laugh when they are as co ordinated as Bambi on ice.

quiet_riot said:
I have a question.

Why didn't you just torrent it, like most of us Insanity graduates did?

It was on of those in pulls things, I always like to buy stuff and do it proper lol

-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:27 pm --

Challenger1978 said:
lol will it work for big fat bastards with moobs.

not a problem, if you do it each night with a rest on sundays it will shed loads mate<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:30 pm --<br /><br />
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
How strictly did you follow the diet?

How much commission are you on? :)

Yeah you need to eat right, all I have is two weetabix in the morning for breakfast or two boiled eggs. Lunch a tuna salad on brown bread and for tea I have a chicken with seasoning and hole grain rice two min jobby in the microwave or fresh salmon.

Blue Maverick said:
Did this last year only managed 45 days due to circumstances. I found it bloody hard when I got onto the second phase when the sessions last nearly an hour, I felt fitter but I didn't do the diet so didn't lose much weight. Still do the odd session at work with a few of the lads, such a laugh when they are as co ordinated as Bambi on ice.

The max interval training is hard, Im currently in to the second week of that. Its just so convenient for me. All i give is 1hr a day, in my own home.

So the £200 gets you a workout routine using plyometrics?

The sales video looks good, everything I was watching though I have already done before, does the £200 include diets/supplement recommendations etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.