Inside City...The Week That Was

Oh how I'd love them to include a low of full blown arguments between Mancini, Ferran, Khaldoon, Txiki and Platt with Sheikh Mansour being beamed in via satellite. Brian Kidd obviously there trying to act as peacemaker.

Somehow got a feeling it will be one of the 8 minute versions this week, 6 minutes of passing drills, 1 minute a kid running round in reception and 1 minute feature on the cat

It wil probably finish with a lingering shot of a pair of boots hanging up in the boot room with a sticky label above, with RM written on it.

When City started doing these videos, it was "incredible" and "gave the fans insight". Now you make fun of it. Sad. They don't have to do it, but they do. Not being able to live around other blues, they connect me with my club in a different way than just watching games. I still love them.

no Inside City this week?

they usually have a preview clip by now ..

tho, the club did spent the week in London and trained in Loftus Road.

Short one this time, reflecting the quiet week at City... Good to see the 2 young lads signing their contracts at the end.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGx6RBJmVWs&[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.