Inside Info

Ajay said:
This mirrors exactly I have heard in the UAE and posted, me information was that the deal was done weeks ago and all that was left was the legals - so it looks like he legals are done and things are 99% complete.

Personally I believe the premiership is about to rocked beyond belief so get your hats on as we are about to get some major shit thrown at us for ruining the game!
you got any more news for us ajay?

this mirrors exactly what some guy called zim zimmer has been saying on the MUEN website

one superstar player already signed (not the one we think....by this i think he means its not Villa)

another one is very likely in the next two weeks

two prem based players (diara and RSC are the ones he says)

and another 2 probables from elsewhere ( i think these will be defenders of some kind....centre half and fullback...ro even a keeper)

could possibly be the same guy posting under different names on different websites

all very interesting!!!!

Certainly seems to be enough info doing the rounds to suggest there is some truth in it, I'm pretty certain we'll sign some big name in Jan. Can't wait for the window to open1

ffs i really wanna know who this huge signing is ! im like a kid at christmas . someone must know ?

I'm not going to get all excited about any big-name signings until they're actually in the bag, but Santa Cruz and Diarra sound like they're almost nailed-on already which is a decent start. While I can understand Santa Cruz staying at Blackburn when we first bid for him in August, things are very different now with the takeover and Blackburn's precarious league position. No doubt City will be happy to stump up even more than we originally bid as well. Pompey are reported to be struggling financially so will probably looking to offload players providing a club offers decent money for them. With our new financial muscle, I'd be very surprised if neither of those were City players come January.

So-called big-name signings will be a little harder to attract I think. I reckon some of our alleged targets will want to see us further up the table and showing more promise on the pitch before seriously considering moving to us which is entirely understandable.

M18CTID said:
So-called big-name signings will be a little harder to attract I think. I reckon some of our alleged targets will want to see us further up the table and showing more promise on the pitch before seriously considering moving to us which is entirely understandable.
agree, but with the caveat that if it's ever gonna happen in January it'd be this year. the credit crunch is gonna slam clubs that are already not in great financial shape hard. Valencia, for example. and Juve, maybe. it's deffo hurting the ADUG guys but not nearly as much as the rest of the world's economy--and i expect they are more than willing to take advantage of that.

i won't actually believe any of this until i see it but it's all plausible enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.