Inside Info

I was really hoping for Tevez and Eto and that would be unbelivable for us.

But after Tranny went to Real it just seemed imposible Tevez would be allowed to join us. Dont understestimate the pressure on the pigs to stoping him leaving and especially joining us. The back lash and repercussions would be enourmous for them.

I just think at thsi stage with Tranny going they will do anything to stop him leaving - guranteed starter, the wages we are paying, fee up front in cash you name it. It would be that bad for them if he left as well.....

More cryptic posts, great!!

'A player with two legs will sign for city by the end of august.'

If you're really ITK surely you know names...

i have been told of a friend that works in the hilton hotel in manchester that gary cook was sat with roman abramovich yesterday, cud this meen a deal 4 terry is on the table

sthelensblue said:
i have been told of a friend that works in the hilton hotel in manchester that gary cook was sat with roman abramovich yesterday, cud this meen a deal 4 terry is on the table

WUMMMMMMMMMMMM

sthelensblue said:

RAG!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
sthelensblue said:

Possibly WUM Of The Day.
And believe me,we've had some contenders for this dubious honour...

Seconded

Roman I'll meet you at Cloud 23 in the Hilton Manchester - no one will see us there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.