Inside Manchester City ITV4

Pigeonho said:
Gotta be tough on the kids, moves like what demechelis makes. Spanish school to some primary in Manchester in the space of a few months, then somewhere else in the near future.

I hope he paid for that merchandise.
Taken out of his wages. As he's on performance related pay he owes them 200 quid.

Pigeonho said:
Gotta be tough on the kids, moves like what demechelis makes. Spanish school to some primary in Manchester in the space of a few months, then somewhere else in the near future.

Yeah I'd much rather live all my life in Harpurhey...

melons said:
Pigeonho said:

Not really the point. I'm talking about disruption.

Considering the new holistic happiness behind the scenes, why is everybody so fucking miserable ?

Pigeonho said:
melons said:
Pigeonho said:

Not really the point. I'm talking about disruption.

The club looks after the whole family. His and other players kids will be exceptionally well cared for in terms of education, friends etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.