Inside Manchester City ITV4

mat said:
karen7 said:
80s Shorts said:
Considering the new holistic happiness behind the scenes, why is everybody so fucking miserable ?

Because it's a myth,no workplace is 100% happy,not everyone gets on
Looking forward to seeing Gollums first season behind the scenes DVD. I can't see Ushited charging fans for 8 mins against Bayern :)

I can!!!!!

karen7 said:
80s Shorts said:
Considering the new holistic happiness behind the scenes, why is everybody so fucking miserable ?

Evenin' Karen...

Have I just gone back in time by 24 hours...? If this is groundhog day, I'm going to get well pissed off with my three best mates on the 'happy' thread.

;-)

Skashion said:
Fucking comedy that the game this documentary built up to was the postponed Sunderland game. Typical City all over is that.
Maybe ITV smelt blood and fancied being there to show the reaction to a 3rd consecutive loss?

rick773 said:
80s Shorts said:

I'm not sure they picked everyone involved in this based on personality. It's almost like a contest to see who could be least interesting.

Something really likeable about Demichelis though.
Shaz seems game for a laugh.

jimharri said:
rick773 said:
80s Shorts said:

I'm not sure they picked everyone involved in this based on personality. It's almost like a contest to see who could be least interesting.

Shaz seems game for a laugh.
Agreed.

Reckon she'd be good on a piss up.

Lavinda Past said:
karen7 said:
80s Shorts said:

Evenin' Karen...

Have I just gone back in time by 24 hours...? If this is groundhog day, I'm going to get well pissed off with my three best mates on the 'happy' thread.

;-)

I'm not going back there,i only just got out alive

rick773 said:
80s Shorts said:

Do you mean his missus ?

melons said:
Pigeonho said:
Gotta be tough on the kids, moves like what demechelis makes. Spanish school to some primary in Manchester in the space of a few months, then somewhere else in the near future.

I hope he paid for that merchandise.
Yeah I'd much rather live all my life in Harpurhey...

Altrincham Prep School is not quite Harpurhey though is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.