Insurance cancelled

richardtheref

So this morning I receive a notification from my bank that Adrien Flux have deposited £360 into my account. Checked on my Adrien Flux account to find they have cancelled my policy. Checked and all the payments have gone through and they have all the documents they should have. However, the problem is I cannot speak to anyone as it's Sunday & they are not open. Also start work tomorrow at 5am so will be midday before can speak to them. Any ideas what I can do?

So this morning I receive a notification from my bank that Adrien Flux have deposited £360 into my account. Checked on my Adrien Flux account to find they have cancelled my policy. Checked and all the payments have gone through and they have all the documents they should have. However, the problem is I cannot speak to anyone as it's Sunday & they are not open. Also start work tomorrow at 5am so will be midday before can speak to them. Any ideas what I can do?
have you tried that there interweb thingy?

it's appalling that they should do that without informing you, it negates the usual bluemoon advice involving smashing, torching etc.

You been using a comparison website trying different ways of making it cheaper? Ensure cancelled my mates for searching policies with different addresses.

You can get a 24 hour temporary insurance online until you sort it out but it’s expensive, I paid about £40 for one just to drive a car home from a dealership because my Insurers were out of office.

Adrian Flux contacted me when I went through a comparison site about three years ago, they wanted 6k for a policy I finally got for around 1400

would this create a problem in the future for the OP when he takes insurance out as the question seems to pop up have you been declined/terminated insurance at any point,we know the situation as the OP has told us but insurance companys are like talking to a brick wall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.