Insurance cancelled

Insurance companies don’t just randomly cancel policies without good reason.

I’m going out on a limb and saying there’s more to this story.

If you’ve had insurance cancelled you need to declare it to potential future insurers. Good luck getting a policy that doesn’t cost a gazillion pounds.

PistonHeads is a good motoring forum to look at for advice.

If you can’t get decent insurance for a few days, get a rental car for the day. Don’t drive uninsured or you’re placing everything you own at risk.

have you tried that there interweb thingy?
I have sent them a message this morning.

I have worked for a number of insurance companies down the years. All of them had a policy of giving 7 days notice of cancellation. I have been with these 5 years and they have all the documents they need. My installments have all gone through. They have refunded me the full £360 when they have only had £90 from me????

I have sent them a message this morning.

I have worked for a number of insurance companies down the years. All of them had a policy of giving 7 days notice of cancellation. I have been with these 5 years and they have all the documents they need. My installments have all gone through. They have refunded me the full £360 when they have only had £90 from me????
maybe they saw you were a ref and were worried about youre eyesight :)

would this create a problem in the future for the OP when he takes insurance out as the question seems to pop up have you been declined/terminated insurance at any point,we know the situation as the OP has told us but insurance companys are like talking to a brick wall
Potentially very much so, dependant on just what the cancellation was for, but having to declare previously having a policy cancelled will often be as bad as having a serious driving conviction or ban.

When I moved to Gorton in 2015, I rang my car insurance company up to confirm the change of address.

They said they couldn’t insure cars under that postcode and cancelled my policy instantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.