Inter Fans Loved Mancini

My aunt is married and living in Milan for over 20 years.She supports Ac herself but is a big admirer of Mancini and was really excited about him joining city when i discussed it with her.Previous to Mancini arriving in November 09 i visited her and due to Ac playing away from home we decided to go to see inter play fiorentina,the game itself was dire and the result 1-0 to a late winner.After the game we discussed Mourinho as his reputation with the fans is not great,the general feeling among inter fans is that Mancini was treated harshly,he is held in very high regard and is a clear fan favourite compared to Mourinho.

The Fixer said:
All i ask is why? we all saw how many signed up to this forum to see that what they thought of him.

Now surely he doesn't turn into a shit manager overnight? just a thought but perhaps he's looked at the players we have and decided safety is the best policy with this group of players? perhaps he has no faith in playing attacking footy with this squad. Maybe he feels this is how we need to play to get where we want to be?

Don't get me wrong i don't like it, but maybe there's method in his madness? if he gets a few of his own players in he may change his style of play?

Imo it's too easy to look at things on the surface and criticise his formations/tactics but very rarely do we look beyond this and ask why.

Thoughts

I'd prefer to think that as you say that he's looked at the players we have and decided safety is the best policy with this group of players.....

But the fact that he was so quiet in the transfer window does not back up this view. (Unless he is purely an interim manager).

So I conclude that unfortunately this is the way he actually wants us to play.

bizzbo said:
buzzer1 said:
I honestly thought i would have got a bite on my above post guys, just thought i would try and lighten the mood seein' as everyones a bit down and annoyed atm. Ah well, c'mmmmonnn blues.

everyone knows and likes you too much now, it's the only explanation :)

Thanks mate, thats nice to hear. Dya reckon he does thoe, theres some good u.f.o. footage from Italy on you tube. Providing he is from Italy of course. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.