Inter (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Didn't see the 2 Gundo sitters then? Lol

I'm absolutely no fan of XG but City having 2.24 compared to Inters 0.61 tells me Inter were lucky.
After a promising first 3 games, the last two haven’t been great for me. Teams with pace will cause us problems this season if we don’t keep the ball better and get off to sluggish starts.

After a promising first 3 games, the last two haven’t been great for me. Teams with pace will cause us problems this season if we don’t keep the ball better and get off to sluggish starts.
I feel the same. As good as Rico Lewis has been and I said this to my mates last night, we're much more vulnerable to the counter when he plays :(

Early days and we'll improve :)

Fitness plays a big part. Our players are not up to speed yet. Inter played a very rigid disciplined system designed to snuff us out defensively and then looked to expose us on the counter or breakdown. It worked especially in the first half. Like Pep said after the game, it didn’t help when we lost the ball through carelessness.

Agreed , but we will get stronger Although another fkin innernashunnell break in a fortnight won’t help

The colours are the colours of the Definitely Maybe album cover.

View attachment 132306

Only bad thing about the DM album cover is that there’s a picture of George Best on it.
Let’s get one thing straight here , for all his faults an the colour of the shitty shirt he played in George Best was an incredible footballer of his time There , I’ve said it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.