Inter (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Good or Bad result it's still far too early for players to bed back in and get match-fit.
Rodri Foden Walker Stones Doku Akanji Dias Bernardo all need more minutes in their legs.

Normal Champions League games early doors would be run-of-the-mill teams and maybe a good team from Germany
Now it's one of the hardest teams to face early doors and Inter Milan is the top draw. After this weekend's big game vs Arsenal and away to Newcastle I think that's when City will have a settled team.

So the draw is not a bad result after all and we could have easily lost last night, This new format will be all over the place and I still don't understand how the draw worked

Some fannies on here as usual!

Inter were very good tonight, Credit were it's due they put in an excellent display away in the Champions League against the best team in the world.

We had chances to win the game, Normally Gundo sticks one of them away. Good point against a very good team. We'll win the rest of our games.
Exactly how I saw it. I certainly think people underestimate just what a good side Inter are. Won their league twice in 4 seasons and last year won it with loads to spare. They defended well and hit on the break brilliantly. That said, we still created 3 big chances that you have to score. Like someone said earlier in this thread that's what the new format of the competition brings, harder games earlier in the competition.

Exactly how I saw it. I certainly think people underestimate just what a good side Inter are. Won their league twice in 4 seasons and last year won it with loads to spare. They defended well and hit on the break brilliantly. That said, we still created 3 big chances that you have to score. Like someone said earlier in this thread that's what the new format of the competition brings, harder games earlier in the competition.

Yep, The new format will have teams puzzled with facing big games early doors, Inter were very good and solid at the back and good on the break, Pep will take the point and now be working on the training ground for Sunday

The idea that Inter Milan, who won Serie A by 20 points last year and were only knocked out of the CL on penalties (and were runners up the year before), are not quite as good as Brentford is fucking mental.
Hahaha, this place at times. FFS

Amazing how the medias narrative has changed in little over 12 hours from Inter defended well... to Inter played a tactical masterclass... to Inter were unlucky that they didn't sneak a win

In truth we should have won 3-0 with the three clear cut chances we missed in the second half
Watched it on TNT.
Inter were praised to high heaven, from the first minute.
Every tackle was an immaculate one, each interception was timed to perfection. Many of their players were highlighted by Fletcher & McCoist for being outstanding.
Appreciate that City were a little safe, slow & sluggish, but any shortcomings were down to Imperious Inter Milan.
I've unfortunately subscribed to TNT, but will not listen to their commentators/pundits again.
Feck knows what Wio & "Definitely" Joleon made of it ?
Bet it wasn't a patch on 7-Up MUFC against the Barnsley Pitbulls ?

I like Noel but he must be fucking colourblind.
The worst kit I’ve ever seen us or any poor fucker in.
Awful!
Think it's shite and completely ignores City's history and heritage.
The blue is a pallid, bland colour.
The main colour of the shirt is a weird mix of Ideal Milk, cream and beige ?
What the feck has the yellow around the shoulders to do with Manchester City in Noel's lifetime ? Unless it's a reference to a couple of rarely worn away shirts ?
Might look ok with jeans if you want to wear it to next year's Oasis gigs and you're under 10 stone ?

Watched it on TNT.
Inter were praised to high heaven, from the first minute.
Every tackle was an immaculate one, each interception was timed to perfection. Many of their players were highlighted by Fletcher & McCoist for being outstanding.
Appreciate that City were a little safe, slow & sluggish, but any shortcomings were down to Imperious Inter Milan.
I've unfortunately subscribed to TNT, but will not listen to their commentators/pundits again.
Feck knows what Wio & "Definitely" Joleon made of it ?
Bet it wasn't a patch on 7-Up MUFC against the Barnsley Pitbulls ?
That's why I watched it on the Spanish channel over here, even though it was on Paramount +... I didn't fancy listening to giggling Micah, spitty Carra and boring Thierry. Mind you, Kate Abdo is all right but I still had a much better experience en Espanol. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.