Inter (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Tricky match.
missed a couple of sitters in the 2nd half.
Phil was appalling, if Jack had played as badly as that imagine the slating he'd get
I was glad KDB went off, that was a shocking 1st half performance from him
Rodri had a poor 1st half but was superb in the 2nd half.
Inter are a good team but we took too long to get going
Good from Gvardiol
I don’t think foden was that bad. He hasn’t played all season either, so I’m not sure what you were expecting

We looked slow. Needed more urgency and decisiveness from Savinho. KDB not the best game. Hope he is ok. Gundo and Foden came on and it looked better. But I can't stand this low block crap. The way to beat that, at times, is to be more direct. There were times when we got the ball and had the opportunity to push and didn't.

We look a lil jaded, which is fine, it's been a lot of fixtures in the past month, still think we played well enough to win. Wasn't impressed with our shape, can't see how Rico in a free role benefits the team.

We're going to need Savinho to turn into 20-21 Mahrez to provide that cutting edge to attack, I would have kept him on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.