Inter (H) - Wed 18th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Pep's priority here is Arsenal. I don't think KDB can play 3 games in 7 days any more. Also, Phil needs a start so I think that's a given in a central role. He then might play Kovatic for the rason that he won't play against Arsenal. Gundo will.
Pretty sure KDB is starting. Rodri as well. This is a start of UCL against one of the strongest teams out there. Players, especially superstars, wants to be involved.

My guess is Kovacic plays alongside Rodri, but Gundo on the bench. Too soon for Foden but should have get some minutes hear, against Arsenal too. Also have a feeling its Doku for Savinho in this one.

Another gamble is Lewis for Walker, even though Walker is captain. But Kyle was not up to speed yet against Brentford.

Ederson
Lewis
Dias
Akanji
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
KDB
Grealish
Doku
Haaland

Dream scenario is to be ahead 2-3 goals by 60 m and then rotate KDB, Haaland, Rodri + 2 more.

Off topic!

I have finally made it to Manchester for the first time ever. I am currently at the Piccadilly Center (I think that's what its called).

I have a ticket for tonight's match and I am very much looking forward to it.

I was wondering if there are things to do prior to the game as I have around 6 hours to go until kick off. Do people usually head down in some sort of groups? Are there gatherings anywhere.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to meeting everyone at the game tonight!

If you're after a gathering you're best off heading to Mary D's closer to kick off, probably about half 5 ish. Not my bag personally but that's probably the most 'atmospheric' place beforehand. In the meantime get yourself a scran and/or a pint and enjoy our wonderful city.

Off topic!

I have finally made it to Manchester for the first time ever. I am currently at the Piccadilly Center (I think that's what its called).

I was wondering if there are things to do prior to the game as I have around 6 hours to go until kick off. Do people usually head down in some sort of groups? Are there gatherings anywhere.
Judging by your name you may not be interest in pubs. Apologies if I am wrong. You could head for the football museum near Victoria station. You would have to put up with some united stuff but the museum is an OK visit.

Off topic!

Go to the Football Museum in the city centre. Google it and you'll find it. Find somewhere to eat in that area too. As someone else said, head up to the stadium and find "Mary D's" and go for some atmospere and a drink. Don't get to the stadium too early. They usualy have a "gathering" at City Square but it's been knocked down as part of the stadium development. At the weekend they did the same thing in the c-op arena next to the stadium but I don't think they are tonight. Instead people gather at the bars outseide the back of the east stand.

Have a good time mate.

I'm quite worried about this match. The team have already exceeded themselves over the years with all this shit 115 as a backdrop. It's been amazing anyway but when you consider what we've been up against!

Tonight I fear it might take its toll. Though if it doesn't I think that tells us the mood in the camp. If we can all get results with all that shit I will be amazed. Go the boys!

Off topic!

welcome to Manchester - have a great time and I'm sure you'll get some help on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.