Inter (H) - Wed 18th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i
Off topic!

I have finally made it to Manchester for the first time ever. I am currently at the Piccadilly Center (I think that's what its called).

I have a ticket for tonight's match and I am very much looking forward to it.

I was wondering if there are things to do prior to the game as I have around 6 hours to go until kick off. Do people usually head down in some sort of groups? Are there gatherings anywhere.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to meeting everyone at the game tonightbother with the football museum mate it's shite,het to John Rylanf libtary on Deansgate a true Manchester gem, then head up to the ground around 5.30.

Off topic!

I have finally made it to Manchester for the first time ever. I am currently at the Piccadilly Center (I think that's what its called).

I was wondering if there are things to do prior to the game as I have around 6 hours to go until kick off. Do people usually head down in some sort of groups? Are there gatherings anywhere.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to meeting everyone at the game tonight!
Don't bother with the football museum pal it's shite, get to John Rylands library on Deansgate a true Manchester gem,then head up to the ground around 5ish.IMG_4301.jpeg

Off topic!

Piss about for an hour then get to the pub in shambles square while it's not pissing down.

Off topic!

rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.