Inter (H) - Wed 18th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My pass has disappeared from my Apple Wallet.
Just took my 2 season cards out of my Google Wallet and then re installed them using the original link from City.
Inter Milan has now appeared, didnt want to rely on City sorting it and this worked for me.

Has anyone’s mobile pass not yet updated?
Mine isn't and I'm getting nervous as I don't have time for the ticket office queue this week and they haven't come back on email or picked up the phone in the last hour. My flexi - which I think is supposed to work the same as a mobile pass - is showing Arsenal but not Inter and the system will not let me download the ticket.

Just took my 2 season cards out of my Google Wallet and then re installed them using the original link from City.
Inter Milan has now appeared, didnt want to rely on City sorting it and this worked for me.
You're a legend. Just tried that and it worked. Arse not showing up anymore but will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Bastoni, Barella, Calhanoglu, Dumfries all rested. Think only Dumfries came on last night. They were very average from what I saw.
Dumfries came on and got their late equaliser-no sign of the others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.