Inter (H) - Wed 18th Sept, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter only drew 1-1 away at Monza on Sunday afternoon. Dunno if they put out a weaker side in preparation for Wednesday?

It looks full stength to me. Scraped an 88th minute equaliser after conceding in the 82nd minute.

Bastoni, Barella, Calhanoglu, Dumfries all rested. Think only Dumfries came on last night. They were very average from what I saw.

Sorry if i have missed this. Why don't we have a kit man?

Thanks for that. I am surprised as he seems to revel in the limelight

Ortega
Walker, Dias, Stones, Gvardiol
Rodri
Bernardo, De Bruyne
Doku, Haaland, Grealish

Lots of options off the bench. Would take Haaland, Dias, Gvardiol, De Bruyne, and Rodri off between 60-80 mins, replace them with Gundogan, Akanji, Lewis, Foden, and Kovacic.

You could feasibly start those suggested subs instead and still have an incredibly strong line-up - Ortega; Walker Akanji Stones Lewis; Kovacic Foden Bernardo; Doku Gundogan (false nine) Grealish.

Love our squad at the moment. So much quality and proper strength in depth. We're finally in a position where I genuinely don't think we lose anything major if one or two key players, like Rodri, are out.

Thanks for that. I am surprised as he seems to revel in the limelight
There is no clearer sign of our guilt than the groundsman and kit man leaving so close together ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.