Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Crazy to think that we were below par as team but individually there were some fantastic performances.

Thought our forwards-thinking players were all quite poor tbh and our defensively-minded players were all quite good.

Ederson or Dias for me, but clearly Rodri got the goal.

Considering the setback losing Kev so early in the game, it is hard to criticise anyone. Inter did well to stifle us throughout, so Rodri has to get a mention, and Eddie’s heroic last few minutes too, but for me the man who really deserved MOTM was John Stones, an immaculate performance from one of our best players this term. Dias was solid too, and considering his recent injury Ake did well to stifle the threat from their right wing.

His kicking out was pure Barry John then the bugger makes super saves playing like he's in a bus parking team ( bet the match day tread boys were amazed )
Nice one Eddie

My MOTM was Dias, he defended like a warrior, but the team as a whole ground out a result, Inter played well and made it a difficult game, but we pulled through together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.