Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Couldn’t have picked one in the first half. Had Phil gone on his run and thumped it into either top corner for 2-0 he would have been well in the reckoning. But if we do a little bit of arithmetic we find that Rodri only scored once - a fine goal indeed - but not a hat trick, whereas Eddie had a hat trick of saves that had ‘fuckin’ ‘ell’ written over them and I was certain we’d conceded. Yer saved yer best game for the final, Eddie. Perfect The FOC’s from CBL3 salute you!

Ruben Dias/Johnny Stones!

Eddie did what he had to do IMO. Rodri was off early on, said so himself.

Thought Foden was brilliant along with the tactical changes that brought.

But they all fought like fuck and the leader of the fight was Father Ruben, so he gets my vote.

Attachments

• FycadIWWAAUWWPy-1.jpeg
    FycadIWWAAUWWPy-1.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 3
Very hard to choose but I went for Rodri because of the goal. There was a time we sang songs about players like Benjani purely for scoring against Utd, for a game that gained nothing trophy wise. Aguero is a legend because of that goal. I think we Rodri deserves MOTM for the winning goal even though it came nt in 90 and Edersons saves did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.