Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Too fucking exhausted. Mentally drained by this season and physically wrecked from screaming. Gonna need a long break to recover. Too bad that players have to go and join national team so soon.
Take care everyone and savour the day which has now been permanently inked in the history books!!!! What a day to be a blue!!!!!!!!!

Can it get any better than this guys??? Three peat into a treble which consisted of beating Man Utd in the F.A cup final and beating Bayern into Madrid into Inter. Fuck me what a ride this has been, thank you City, thank you Pep, thank you every fucking player we have, you've done us so proud words can't describe it.

Just got back to hotel. What a day. So emotional. The last 10 minutes were hideous to watch!

I can’t believe it. So many happy people there. I met an old couple on the way out and they were beaming.

It was magical.

As for the UEFA shitshow afterwards. The less said about that the better. About 6 buses waiting for 20,000 fans. I’ve never seen anything like it. Fans just walking miles to hope for a taxi. It was bedlam.

I lived in Woodhouse Park from 1965 (Born) to 1994 then Moston and Heald Green before moving to Florida in 2005 I would give anything to be home in Manchester tomorrow and for Mondays parade .... I bet it will be buzzing .....lap it up blues, drink every rag twat tear and enjoy every minute of it...... I wish I could, I would drink Manchester dry :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.