Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Hey, I am not here to fight!
I came here to congratulate!
And yes, when our player kicked it straight at the keeper in front of him on the left side (instead of crossing it in). That was before Rodri's goal.

Yes, we don't have that much quality on the ball, but wasn't that already kind of known?
Inzaghi is not a magician who can bless his players with more technique.
He did what he could with what he had at his disposal .... and, with our players (who, as you rightly mentioned too, don't have so much quality on the ball), playing a game like this against City is, in my opinion, a tactical masterclass.
All of the players on your bench would easily be starters for Inter (with the exception of the goalie).

Just wasn't your night tonight, respect to your fans for staying for the trophy presentation. That was our hardest game of the season.

It was a hell of stress watching the game, now the CL won it is a relief. Everyone the staff and players were nervous

As I said earlier in this thread down in London for a few days. Was going to find a pub to watch it in. However I will be honest my bottle went completely earlier tonight; couldn't bear to watch or listen to it. After our evening meal went back to our hotel room and sat in the bathroom for the second half checking on the BBC and here every ten minutes till the final whistle.
Logic tells me not to be so fucking stupid but I just can't help it plus I am 63 and should no better. Yet I still love this club and the ringer it puts me through every time.
Not sure if I have already mentioned this, so apologies if I have already bored you, but at Wembley last Saturday I was exactly the same. Was on the concourse for the last fifteen minutes popping back into various tunnel exits to see how we doing. Bumped into a bloke who was in the same situation as me but he had come all the way from Australia to watch the game. He had told his wife that he would alright this time, as I do, yet here we both were on the concourse.
The typical City thing of not doing it the easy way never leaves us and in some ways I hope it continues as I never want us to be like the Rags or Dippers who think that it is a devine right to win things.
Sorry for the rant but well done to all the blues on here. It has been well worth all the wait.
I've been in the same situation in the past. Last year I turned off the TV when Villa went two up and proceeded to pace up and down like a gibbering wreck.
Owing to work commitments, I watched the game tonight in a pub in Wales and was dangerously close to walking out before Rodders struck. And that last ten minutes shredded me; honestly think my hair noticeably thinned in that time.

But that's what makes being a City fan the most beautiful fucking thing in the world. This, for me, is comparable to QPR. My whole body is in a state of pure elation.

Drink it in. It may never get any better.

So we’re in 7 (SEVEN) competitions next season!

- Community Shield v Arsenal

- UEFA Super Cup v Sevilla

- FIFA Club World Cup with the winner of the Copa Libertadores (played in November), Urawa Red Diamonds (winner of AFC Champions League), either Al Ahly or Wydad FC (African Champions League Final 2nd leg is tomorrow, Al Ahly 2-1 up), Club Leon (CONCACAF Champions League winners), Auckland City (OFC Champions League winners) and Al-Ittihad (who Benzema has signed for, as Saudi Arabia is hosting it, so their league winner plays in it)

- Premier League

- Champions League

- FA Cup

- Carabao Cup
Good job we have the biggest squad in football with unlimited funding -:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.