Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

We would dominate the competition from here on. I see us retaining the title next season

I could see us retaining it, or at least being back in the final

If you think about it, we have been so hard to beat over 2 legs in the past 3 seasons. It's only a freak ending to the semi last year that stopped us reaching 3 finals in 3 years. We could play the last 5 mins of that Madrid game another 30 times and that doesn't happen.

We are comfortably the best team around, especially over two legs. I can't see why we shouldn't be making the final next year as long as we are hungry enough.

Absolutely loved a couple of bits of Sir Phillips magic yesterday.
The turn and run on goal. Huge shame he didn’t lift his shot as that would have been talked about forever.
Also after Eddie had saved from Martinez the ball fell to Phil who delivered an outrageous pass out to relieve pressure.
Can’t wait for a fully fit Phil next season.

If we win the PL and the CL next season, we'll do something that even Pep's Barca couldn't do: 4 consecutive league titles and back to back CLs. That would elevate this team to the best ever.

To do this, we have to play weakened teams in the domestic cups.

Let's hope KDB will play a 3rd CL final at Wembley and score the winner. He deserves it.

If we win the PL and the CL next season, we'll do something that even Pep's Barca couldn't do: 4 consecutive league titles and back to back CLs. That would elevate this team to the best ever.

To do this, we have to play weakened teams in the domestic cups.

Let's hope KDB will play a 3rd CL final at Wembley and score the winner. He deserves it.

Steady on ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.