Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

I'm still absolutely buzzing and just feel elated!
We've all waited so long for this level of success!
What a team and what an era we're living in, long may it continue!

WE KNOW WHO WE ARE,
WE KNOW WHO WE ARE,
CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND AND EUROPE,
WE KNOW WHO WE ARE!!!

CITY, CITY, CITY!!!

IMG_0156.jpegIMG_0194.jpeg

I can’t say I really enjoyed it. I was sick to my stomach until the final whistle and that was our worst performance in Europe this year.
Buzzing now, though.

I’m still stunned!! 52 years old and been a City fan since my dad took me to Maine Road when I was 5. Never thought I would be watching my team become Champions of Europe when in the past just not getting relegated was a successful season! Congratulations to Pep and all the team….history makers and shaken the shackles of “you’ve never won the CL” stand proud, sing loud brothers and sisters!

If we can win the Community Shield v Arsenal, the Super Cup v Sevilla, the Club World Cup in December and then the Carabao Cup in February, we will be the current holders of all 7 competitions. Just saying :) Not as far-fetched as it sounds, considering we are already in the ‘Final’ of two of them and the Semi Final of the Club World Cup. Imagine.
Imagine the team photo!

I would shove the EPL trophy in the cabinet and just parade with the FA Cup and the CL. The rest of Europe in fact the world have built a respect for City and Pep and our well behaved fans. The EPL can fuck off, we will take the trophy year after year and prove we are the best but stick your pot in a cupboard.

I sent this to a hater:).

Instead of Asterisk can we get Obelix?

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.