Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

I haven’t watched a single program today, not read any article or listened to the radio. I’m just not one bit bothered about anyone else’s opinion on City ATM. I wasn’t arsed about talking to anyone about it when I was at an event earlier too. Weird, in the past I’d be all over it but I just want City opinion at the moment. Feels like any praise from elsewhere is just disingenuous. So different to 2011/12 which for me is the only thing to compare.I have to say, I do feel incredibly content tho. What a time to be Blue!

I haven’t watched a single program today, not read any article or listened to the radio. I’m just not one bit bothered about anyone else’s opinion on City ATM. I wasn’t arsed about talking to anyone about it when I was at an event earlier too. Weird, in the past I’d be all over it but I just want City opinion at the moment. Feels like any praise from elsewhere is just disingenuous. So different to 2011/12 which for me is the only thing to compare.I have to say, I do feel incredibly content tho. What a time to be Blue!

Good decision the majority are all two faced wankers. We didn't need their opinion on our club when we were in division two and we don't need it now, they can all fuck off. We know what we are and what our club is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.