Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

I treated myself to The Sunday Telegraph today.

Nine pages of the sports section are devoted to the game, including a brilliant double page shot of the moment just after Dave struck the ball.

There are five players in the six-yard box, including Phil and Ilkay, plus two Inter defenders right on the edge of it.

How he managed to thread the ball through all of them is quite remarkable.

Inter were good last night and clearly had a plan to try and thwart us and more
which very nearly worked.
In addition I think physical and mental fatigue, together with City trying to ‘get going again’ after the period following winning the league clearly impacted the team’s performance last night and also in the FA Cup Final.
However in the end we won both matches and that’s all that matters.
I’m not sure you’re right on that point about the performances, as both teams' only tactic was to spoil and disrupt our game.

Just walked the dog along Morecambe prom, sun is shining everybody is happy. Got my City top on and there’s a family walking towards me - both dad and young boy got City tops on too. We exchanged raised arms salutes and huge grins. Feels fucking awesome being a Blue today :)

I haven’t watched a single program today, not read any article or listened to the radio. I’m just not one bit bothered about anyone else’s opinion on City ATM. I wasn’t arsed about talking to anyone about it when I was at an event earlier too. Weird, in the past I’d be all over it but I just want City opinion at the moment. Feels like any praise from elsewhere is just disingenuous. So different to 2011/12 which for me is the only thing to compare.I have to say, I do feel incredibly content tho. What a time to be Blue!
I remember a chant from the early days of the takeover.

Watched the game in a pub in Solihull with a load of local Grealish fans who nearly had as good a night as me. Highlight was two women singing Football’s Coming Home standing on the tables!
Great night very emotional. Spent the last half an hour just reading this thread. Amazing stories from everyone. Memories were made last night which will stay with us forever and will be dedicated to those that are no longer with us.
Get in you beautiful blue bastards!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.