Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

I must have watched the game I don't know how many times again, Anytime I watch it I always look for details in the build up to the goal, The ball from Grealish to Gundogan in all fairness was a pretty poor ball but Gundogan made something out of nothing he kept the ball alive and got in ahead of Darmian to keep possession and release the ball to Foden. Fabulous from Ilkay.

When Foden gets the ball in the box and then has to go further and further back I remember thinking how good they were defending and how frustrating it was. But exactly in the manner Pep would have expected, and just like a game of chess, we opened space the otherside thanks to Akanji being brave and carrying the ball forwards, and Bernardo making the run in behind.

His pull back was excellent as well. Everyone was marked and he trusted a blue shirt to be first to the ball. Live, it felt like an age until he hit it. The handball shouts made it feel like time had stood still and then off comes the roof!!!

tumblr_m40dt7ZR6n1rw559co1_500.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.