Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

From the other night in Manchester

Police being heavy handed cunts again

Last edited:
Met a great lad called 'Sykesy' at Halkali train station, hope you got your flight back okay if you're on here

Coppers were bang out of order. Surprised not to hear about any of it in the mainstream media. Some complaints should definitely be filed.
I get they were blocking the road and needed to be moved.
Also that cop car didn’t look to clever but there was no need to start swinging batons about.
Plus that woman copper that kicks the girl just sat on the grass needs sacking, maybe even charging with assault.
For every good copper there’s twats like these and that’s why for a large part they are hated and get no respect.

I hope that Bernie realises that there is no better place to showcase his talents and re signs until Peps' contract is up.
I also hope that Gundog can have a bit of a re think and meet the club half way.
Both of these players need to be part of our squad going forward.

De Marco header very similar chance the Bernie’s 2nd against Madrid. It needs a bit more delicacy. Shows the superbly high skill levels of our players…and the fine margins!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.