Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Just watched it all again , it gets better everytime you watch it , from the goal onwards it’s just a total ride of emotions, the after game celebrations, the emotions of the players and staff , the inter connection with the fans from the players , it feels like the whole staff , the players are on our side , they know who they are playing for if that makes sense , you can’t beat a knee slide off Rodri , an angry fucking have it knee slide , what a fucking club !

McManaman was pro-Inter, not surprisingly
He was gutted when Barella didn’t lob Ederson
He is biased to the core but gives us faux praise through gritted scouse teeth to appear to be neutral. Why the fuck he is allowed to co-commentate on our games only BT Sports know!

I emailed BT about 5 years ago about my displeasure in McManaman covering our games. I can't remember exactly what they replied with but it was patronising waffle, nonetheless.

I think we should get a petition going to rid the snide scouse twat from our games.

Has Cancelo congratulated us on winning UCL?
He did.

What I’ve enjoyed seeing is the national teams’ welcoming and congratulating our players. Akanji was given his national shirt with the three trophies on the front. Aki a heroes welcome.

Brilliant stuff.

He did.

What I’ve enjoyed seeing is the national teams’ welcoming and congratulating our players. Akanji was given his national shirt with the three trophies on the front. Aki a heroes welcome.

Brilliant stuff.
thank you for your answer

I agree with this.

I've watched the game again too and we played better than i initially thought.
They started well, played at a great pace and stopped us getting into our rythmn, but we had three decent chances in the first half and they created nothing of note.
In the second half, we controlled the game and looked more like ourselves, as they couldn't keep up the pace they set. We deservedly went ahead and Phil should've scored which would've put a fairer reflection on the game imo.
They only really started to attack when they knew they had to and we rode our luck a couple of times, i've no idea how Lukaku missed that header, but in the end we deserved the luck and deserved to win the game.

Well played CITY, the 2023 European Champions!!!
I listened to the Noisy neighbours podcast before the match, which is great btw, and they were bigging up Lukaku, saying that this was not the Lukaka who played for Chelsea and Man United, but having seen his performance in the final, it seemed that it was!

He is biased to the core but gives us faux praise through gritted scouse teeth to appear to be neutral. Why the fuck he is allowed to co-commentate on our games only BT Sports know!

I emailed BT about 5 years ago about my displeasure in McManaman covering our games. I can't remember exactly what they replied with but it was patronising waffle, nonetheless.

I think we should get a petition going to rid the snide scouse twat from our games.
Mcminimum aka Mcpointy.

No, McCunt.

You talkin to me ?
bee3da2e75ae55171435349256a50017.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.