Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Got back from Istanbul and then went to Cornwall for the week still in shock that we won it, great to see city shirts everywhere and well done to you in Padstow with your city flag in your garden standing there so proud, still don't remember much about the game the first half went so fast remember the goal and the last 5 mins that aged me far more than my 61 years, will watch the game in full this weekend, hope its the same result, loved our time in Istanbul yes a few negatives but what a 4 days we had, still can't believe it.

Yeah I actually felt quite similar especially as UEFA didn't play fair at all.

The RB Leipzig goal was a clear foul.

The pen conceded against Bayern was laughable.

In the RM tie our players were kicked to high hell in Madrid and no even one of them got a yellow card.

And still we beat them.. it was so satisfying like winning the PL and FA Cup despite the corrupt VAR.

Sure we may have gotten lucky with Inter's misses but it was never going to be easy and we were due some luck after how stuff has gone against us before.

It's almost like UEFA can't even complain anymore.. we went through a lot of adversity and are fitting champs and good example of how champions should perform.

I think we have learned something the hard way.. games are going to be rigged where ever possible so it's best to not give the other team chances.. probably why Pep is moving us to a double pivot so we can "control" the chances the opposition gain against us.

This feels so sweet though..

View attachment 84027
Oh have notts forest and villa won it? They really should have said

Best six days of my life from the moment the cabbie dropped me at Ringway.
Met the most engaging and beautiful women I’ve ever met on the plane.A manc with a sense of humour only a manc has and we shared wine and a frantic cab into Istanbul.
So it continued with five days sightseeing and seeing my beloved blues lifting the European cup neatly sandwiched in the middle.
I still havn’t come down.I don’t think i ever will.

Last edited:
Best six days of my life from the moment the cabbie dropped me at Ringway.
Met the most engaging and beautiful women I’ve ever met on the plane.A manc with a sense of humour only a manc has and we shared wine and a frantic cab into Istanbul.
So it continued with five days sightseeing and seeing my beloved blues lifting the European cup neatly sandwiched in the middle.
I still havn’t come down.I don’t think i ever will.
You know the drill

Just wondered if the club or UEFA have commented yet on the shit show yet and how we were treated?

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.