Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

It’s become like your favourite film that you watch over and over again , with the complete shite that’s on TV these days that I’ve just put the whole footage and game on again tonight to watch , I’ll never get tired of it , the whole build up with Mario doing the pre match is so so addictive, I don’t think any of us realise what we’ve done this season - reeling in Arsenal , THAT game v Madrid , the FA cup final , the 12 second goal - by far the best treble this county will ever ever see , playing open cavalier football that any team in this country will never ever repeat, all of a sudden you can just feel off the press , and fans of other teams that this team is the best this country has ever seen. 5 in 6 for Christs sake. It feels like my work as a supporter of 40 plus years is done - nothing will ever beat this. But City - do 4 in a row now, we are immortal , but 4 will rubber stamp it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.