Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

I'm not ashamed to say I've cried tonight.

I was with my dad in a club in Bolton he moved here 20 years ago for my Nanna who has since passed, my dad nearly died just over a month back with heart failure and I'm here with him to enjoy this truly beautiful moment while really pissed out my head, and honestly I can't even sum in to words what this means to me from the 3rd tier to here tonight I'm beyond emotional,, it means absolutely everything to me just for everything that's been going on lately personally, I'm not sure how much time my dad has left or if he even has another full season in him so tonight was truly special.

I've waited a lifetime for this kind of feeling nothing can top it on a really personal level and I was there for 9320 too, it's still beyond my wildest dreams I'm just so so happy that I'm here with my dad tonight more than anything else to celebrate this...
CTiD.

3.30am...just got to the hotel - UEFA you are a repulsive organisation - not just for your total inability to run a car park - but every real fan was (both Inter and City) located behind the goal line at both ends (and tiny bits of the side). The rest of the stadium running the entire length of both sides (seats where you could actually see anything) was full of utter wankers - corproate feeebies, god-awful tourists, FIFA-UEFA wank stains and the media. As for that fucking awful 'pre game show'...jesus - just fuck off. Football is heading in a very dangerous direction...but fuck them all - CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.