Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

Got the job done!
Think the difference this season has been the fact this team know how to dig deep and win the games despite us not playing well. Some big game players have stepped up this season.

Respect though to inter Milan, they played very good and stopped us from playing our usual standard of football.
Man or the match for me was Eddie, them saves was as important as Rodri’s goal!

Btw did anyone feel like Balotelli was looking at our players celebrating and wondering ‘what could have been with himself’
Honestly he could have been one of the best strikers in the world in 2012 if he had a better attitude to the game.
Still love the bloke though! Just feel like he was looking like a man full of regrets last night.

Anyway
Thank you pep and city !
That game will be forever be in my heart

A lad at work is a Villa fan, he is pretty decent but I am going to tell that your fans can stick their blow up trophies where the sun doesn't shine cos we have the real one!
The bloke that runs my local newsagent is a Villa fan and I walked in to buy some bread on Friday and he was chatting to a customer about City. All the cliches came out about ownership, spending, no history, no history in Europe, even the classic would Pep be any good managing a lower league side.

I spent half an hour in there tearing all his shit opinions to shreds and educating him on all of the above. I just couldn’t help myself. I only went in for some bread. I bet he keeps out of the way the next time I pop in

It was so stressful last night, and although that hour or so after the game was a celebration, the emotions got to me. I slept quite well, considering, and then woke up to realise one of my grandsons was in a local six a side tournament. So only this evening have I had a chance to savour this achievement. Watching the extended highlights, we had only a few chances and only took one, no wonder Inter threw everything into the last 15-20 minutes, but I still think we deserved the win, and the resilience was outstanding. At 88 minutes I saw deja vu all over again, but we hung on brilliantly, well deseverved!

Got the job done!
Think the difference this season has been the fact this team know how to dig deep and win the games despite us not playing well. Some big game players have stepped up this season.

Respect though to inter Milan, they played very good and stopped us from playing our usual standard of football.
Man or the match for me was Eddie, them saves was as important as Rodri’s goal!

Btw did anyone feel like Balotelli was looking at our players celebrating and wondering ‘what could have been with himself’
Honestly he could have been one of the best strikers in the world in 2012 if he had a better attitude to the game.
Still love the bloke though! Just feel like he was looking like a man full of regrets last night.
Yeah, I think, unfortunately, this team epitomises what people were trying to get into Mario's head. The brain doesn't twig naturally until you reach late twenties. He should know that his moment will never die. The cool accuracy of that finish was as if the Premiership was the greatest Victorian pugilist, who stepped into the ring with all bets on him, and got effortlessly thrown on their arse by a judo master. It was the dawn of a new age.

Live, Mario. Get it right in your head. There's only now and tomorrow ahead. The reflections are natural, but you can't change the past. It was that way for a lot of reasons. You are what you are. If you'd changed things, maybe it wouldn't even have been as good as it was. And these guys.... only one in twenty signings survived more than a few years of the journey.... perhaps even the best of them never got to experience anything like the last month.
Anyway
Thank you pep and city !
That game will be forever be in my heart

The bloke that runs my local newsagent is a Villa fan and I walked in to buy some bread on Friday and he was chatting to a customer about City. All the cliches came out about ownership, spending, no history, no history in Europe, even the classic would Pep be any good managing a lower league side.

I spent half an hour in there tearing all his shit opinions to shreds and educating him on all of the above. I just couldn’t help myself. I only went in for some bread. I bet he keeps out of the way the next time I pop in
He's probably one of those wankers that had an inflatable European Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.