Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

a funny trend happening in Italy (not sure about other european countries) ....
20 years ago, people would refer to Manchester United as just "Manchester" ... i think the roles are switching and you are beginning to hear more and more people say "Manchester" in reference to City. Actually, if you are talking about football, people will assume you are talking about City when saying "Manchester"

Anybody else come across a proper selfish cnut who was in their seat and pleaded ignorant when asked to move... Who the fuck would do that to another Blue?

Thankfully as I entered the stadium I saw an old work colleague (great guy) who was with his son at the top of the stand as he has Cerebral Palsy.. I stood with them and my other mate for the game

Still pissed me right off though..
Was he a scouse jibber???!!

Was he a scouse jibber???!!
I couldn't get the twat to speak.. He just did arm signals like Manuel... " I know nothing"

A proper bellend... Block 330 Row 28 Seat 322 was my seat... If you're reading this you selfish seat stealing twat then I hope your cock and balls go green and fall off....

I still can't believe opposition fans were chanting 'champions of Europe, you'll never sing that' at us as early as this season. Gotta be the worst chant I've heard in a long time.

Is there a compilation of the best calls of Rodri's goal? The guy on CBS was pretty poor, I'm sure there are better highlights out there.

20 years ago, people would refer to Manchester United as just "Manchester" ... i think the roles are switching and you are beginning to hear more and more people say "Manchester" in reference to City. Actually, if you are talking about football, people will assume you are talking about City when saying "Manchester"
Yep - happened to me in Mexico.

Yep - happened to me in Mexico.

Not funny, just accurate. ;-)

What a night that was!

…will never forget when the ball was rolling towards edge of box and Rodri was running on to it…For what seemed like ages ( probably only 2 seconds) it just fell very quiet. A whole end holding their breath. Bloke behind me said “ oh my god, this is it” and then boom. Ball hit back of the net and absolute pandemonium broke out.

Watched the match back, and a few points that I noticed again that I hadn’t mentioned in the carnage after winning it

Rodri was a lot better than I thought on the night.

Akanji was all over the place the time they hit the bar and Lukakus header then hit his own player

Foden was really good, but should really have scored that chance he had after the great turn. Was a weak finish

McManaman was pro-Inter, not surprisingly
He was gutted when Barella didn’t lob Ederson

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.