Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

FUManUtd said:
thats a stupid lineup, i hope we dont play that again with 3 defensive mids. ireland needs to be in there instead of kompany.

...............adebayor
bellamy.....................johnson
...............ireland
.......berry..........yaya
bridge..lescott..kolo..richards
................hart

Just hoping Ireland improves, he looks as poor as he did last season so far in pre-season.

FUManUtd said:
thats a stupid lineup, i hope we dont play that again with 3 defensive mids. ireland needs to be in there instead of kompany.

...............adebayor
...............ireland
................hart

i agree with this. Ireland still needs to prove himself in these friendlies.

tonethestone said:
FUManUtd said:

...............adebayor
...............ireland
................hart

Just hoping Ireland improves, he looks as poor as he did last season so far in pre-season.

i think ireland has been poor because he has been playing out of position and had to play with vieria and zabaleta behind him, a couple of useless losers.
vieria cant fucking do anything, he is like a big goofball, he cant run, cant tackle, and when someone touches him a little bit, he falls down cuz he is a weak old man.
and zabaleta, well lets just say midfield, is not his position, just stick to right back.

i think ireland would do really good with yaya and berry behind him, and also he has someone to play the ball too(bellamy, johnson, adebayor, instead of jo, nimley, swp)

FUManUtd said:
tonethestone said:

i think ireland has been poor because he has been playing out of position and had to play with vieria and zabaleta behind him, a couple of useless losers.
vieria cant fucking do anything, he is like a big goofball, he cant run, cant tackle, and when someone touches him a little bit, he falls down cuz he is a weak old man.
and zabaleta, well lets just say midfield, is not his position, just stick to right back.

i think ireland would do really good with yaya and berry behind him, and also he has someone to play the ball too(bellamy, johnson, adebayor, instead of jo, nimley, swp)

We'll play Zaba in the derby and they can just kick the shit outta Rooney for all I care.

FUManUtd said:
tonethestone said:

Have to disagree with that pal.Ireland was given chances in his prefered position and still looked off it,and Viera,after a shaky start due to lack of prem match fitness,had a couple of good games end of season.Come to think of it,I saw Zab do quite well in the mid.I must see things differently.

Citizenhill said:
FUManUtd said:

We'll play Zaba in the derby and they can just kick the shit outta Rooney for all I care.

cant we get de jong to do that instead lol

inter 2 - city 2

or inter 1 - city 2

not sure which but 1 of them will be the score

you heard it here first ! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.